CBAN empowers communities to successfully explore and expand local broadband access and adoption through:
- Education: Lowering sometimes-daunting information barriers through education, coaching, and mentorship
- Facilitation: Making network construction and operations more viable through the facilitation of information and resource sharing
- Collaboration: Encouraging new partnerships, both public and private
CBAN membership is free to most members, with the exception of Associate, or service provider, members. Our memberships fall into four categories:
- Local advocates
- Communities exploring options
- Communities providing local broadband
- Service provider partners
Join CBAN today. Just click on the membership type above that best represents you or your organization.
See our full membership roster here.
CBAN members enjoy these benefits:
- Education. Join our monthly online “Lunch and Learn” sessions with guest speakers on timely topics related to broadband adoption. Past sessions are available on our YouTube channel.
- Information. Your membership includes Broadband Bytes, CBAN's industry and policy focused newsletter and first access to Broadband Action, the CBAN podcast.
- Collaboration. Our live events and workshops foster conversation, encourage collaboration, and build community.
- Appreciation. Can we feature you or your organization in an upcoming Member Spotlight video? Contact us if that sounds intriguing.
CBAN members are not members of the 501(c)(4) nonprofit, Community Broadband Action Network Corp., and have no voting or class rights. Your participation indirectly supports CBAN Corp.’s nonprofit activities.