Join the Community Broadband Action Network
The Community Broadband Action Network (CBAN) is a membership organization made up of over 120 existing and aspiring community-based broadband providers, services companies, and other broadband advocates in 9 states.
CBAN empowers communities to successfully explore and expand local broadband access and adoption through:
- Education: Lowering sometimes-daunting information barriers through education, coaching, and mentorship
- Facilitation: Making network construction and operations more viable through the facilitation of information and resource sharing
- Collaboration: Encouraging new partnerships, both public and private
CBAN membership is free to most members, with the exception of Associate, or service provider, members. Our memberships fall into four categories:
- Local advocates
- Communities exploring options
- Communities providing local broadband
- Service provider partners
Join CBAN today. Just click on the membership type above that best represents you or your organization.
See our full membership roster here.
CBAN members enjoy these benefits:
- Access to monthly online “Lunch and Learn” sessions with guest speakers on timely topics related to broadband adoption
- Live events and workshops that foster conversation, encourage collaboration, and build community
- A curated resource library of current industry reports, white papers, policy documents, and studies
- Our weekly newsletter, Broadband Bytes, covering key legislation, industry news, local success stories and progress reports, and member news