CBAN 2023 Virtual Fall Forum, October 3-5: WHAT'S NEXT FOR BROADBAND?
FREE TO ATTEND! As funds begin to flow into states and communities, new dimensions of opportunity and need are developing. Join CBAN for three mornings of learning and conversation designed to provide insight - and actionable ideas - to everyone working towards better broadband for all.
Why Join the Community Broadband Action Network?
CBAN empowers communities to successfully explore and expand local broadband access and adoption through:
- Digital equity program support
- Network exploration, construction, launch, and operations guidance for communities
- Broadband policy insights that affect us all
- Consistent communication through our Broadband Bytes newsletter and Broadband Action podcast
- Facilitation: Supporting your work through member connection and information and resource sharing
- Collaboration: Encouraging new partnerships, both public and private
CBAN membership is free to most members, with the exception of Associate, or service provider, members. Our memberships fall into four categories:
- Local and national advocates (Advocate)
- Communities exploring options for local broadband and digital equity programming (Community)
- Communities providing local broadband (Provider)
- Service provider partners (Associate)
See our full membership roster here.
CBAN members are not members of the 501(c)(4) nonprofit, Community Broadband Action Network Corp., and have no voting or class rights. Your participation indirectly supports CBAN Corp.’s nonprofit activities.
Who should join: Any public or community-based entity that has identified improved broadband as a priority and want to play a role in solving deficiencies alone or in partnership with others.
Who should join: Any provider with a demonstrated commitment to community-based broadband open to new collaborations and partnerships, including mentorship of aspiring communities.
Who should join: Any company or organization with a fair, transparent approach to work whose products and services can help communities improve their local broadband service.
Cost: Annual, based on company size
Who should join: Any person or group that believes all options should be explored for improving broadband service access, affordability, and adoption for their community.
Plug into the Community Broadband Action Network!
Check out CBAN's bi-weekly podcast, Broadband Action
Tap into CBAN's library of video podcasts, member spotlights, and more
Join our growing community of people passionate about broadband
Sign up for CBAN's weekly brief, delivered to your inbox every Wednesday
Learn more and sign up for FREE digital skills training (within our service areas)