Plan now to attend the 2021 CBAN Community Broadband Summit, October 19, 2021
American communities without fast, reliable, affordable, and universally available broadband access face big challenges to their economic development, access to modern education and healthcare resources, and ability to attract and retain residents. Estimates vary, but this critical problem affects up to 30 million people across the United States.
Advocates and community leaders who want to solve this challenge are usually on their own to figure out their best potential roadmap. The Community Broadband Action Network (CBAN) can help.
News from Broadband Bytes
The official newsletter of CBAN
- Iowa Drops A Broadband Funding Bomb
- CBAN Welcomes New Provider Members
- TWO WEEK WARNING
- Mediacom's Fixed Wireless Service In Development
- New CBAN Members!
- IAMU Broadband Conference: Hotel Block Expires TOMORROW
- Mediacom, West Des Moines Talking Settlement
- Welcome To The Family, ETI Software!
- New CBAN Associate Member - Spectrum Planning
- Hawarden Voters Reject Sale of Telecom Utility